BECOME A HISTORY DETECTIVE ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!
Let our Museum staff help you create a meaningful and memorable birthday for your child. Our History Parties challenge children to search for facts, images, and objects in the Museum in fun, custom-designed scavenger hunts with prizes. Partygoers enjoy the use of a private party room where they engage in a choice of crafts, such as creating their own election button or decorating a treasure box with images of people, maps and documents from American history.
Parties are available for Members of the New-York Historical Society at the Family Level ($150) or above and all have the use of a private entertainment space in which to celebrate with the birthday child.
90 minutes or 2 hours; ideal for children ages 5-8
2 hours; ideal for children ages 9 and older
Parties at the DiMenna Children’s History Museum also include the following:
- DiMenna Children’s History Museum party space rental
- Admission to the New-York Historical Society and DiMenna Children’s History Museum for children and adults
- Two party leaders, with an additional staff member for more than 20 children
- Birthday poster for guests to sign
- Festive balloons, paper goods, and DiMenna Children’s History Museum goodie bag
Please contact our birthday party planning staff for a detailed description of our event options, call (212) 873-3400 ext. 580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.