Discover dynamic education programs and curriculum resources about the history of our city, state, and nation.
Kindergarten: How does the past compare to the present?
By focusing on different aspects of daily life, each session pushes students to understand life in the past and compare it to today.
- Session 1: Objects Then and Now
- Session 2: Schools Then and Now
- Session 3: Portraits of People Then and Now
- Session 4: Clothing Then and Now
- Session 5: Play Then and Now
- Session 6: Jobs Then and Now
- Session 7: Transportation Then and Now
- Session 8: New York City Then and Now
- Session 9: Culmination – Life Then and Now
The Art and Whimsy of Mo Willems
We are delighted to offer a one-off program that brings Mo Willems’ creative genius straight to your classroom! Our innovative and hands-on program will take your students’ love of all-things-Mo to the next level by teaching them how the simplest shapes and lines can convey robust characters, emotive stories, and much more!