Discover dynamic education programs and curriculum resources about the history of our city, state, and nation.
Pre-K: What was life like long ago?
For our youngest historians, this engaging series teaches students how people long ago lived, worked, and played using role-play, inquiry, and drawing exercises.
- Session 1: Objects from Long Ago
- Session 2: Portraits of People Long Ago
- Session 3: Homes Long Ago
- Session 4: Clothing Long Ago
- Session 5: Toys and Games Long Ago
- Session 6: School Long Ago
- Session 7: Jobs Long Ago
- Session 8: Transportation Long Ago
- Session 9: Culmination – Life Long Ago
The Art and Whimsy of Mo Willems
We are delighted to offer a one-off program that brings Mo Willems’ creative genius straight to your classroom! Our innovative and hands-on program will take your students’ love of all-things-Mo to the next level by teaching them how the simplest shapes and lines can convey robust characters, emotive stories, and much more!