Discover dynamic education programs and curriculum resources about the history of our city, state, and nation.
TECH SCHOLARS II PROGRAM
During this 6-week intensive program, high school girls will expand their CSS and web design skills as they curate and build an online collection. Throughout the program, scholars will gain behind-the-scenes insight, meeting with Museum staff and influential women in technology fields while researching and writing about an artifact of their interest from the Museum collections. They will leave the program with a collaboratively developed site and a deeper understanding of CSS design principles and HTML. Scholars entering the program should have foundational HTML and CSS skills.
Upcoming Program Dates:
- Saturdays, October 13-November 17, 2018, 9 am – 12 pm
Applications are no longer being accepted for Tech Scholars II. Please check back again for updates on upcoming programs.
- The application form must be completed by the applicant and submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We will stop accepting applications once the program is filled.
Summer programs are open to incoming high school freshman through incoming college freshman.
- Applicants must provide a valid photo ID (school ID, state ID, passport, IDNYC, etc.).
- Participation is $300 with Family Membership to N-YHS or $350 per student for non-Members.
- Full and partial scholarship opportunities are available to applicants who have qualified for free or reduced lunch in the past.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or 212-485-9281.
Tech Scholars is proudly sponsored by: