For Metro-North special discount package call 511 or visit our website at www.mta.info/mnr
What Our Visitors Say
- "Wonderful and inspiring."
— Dianne Wiest, March 7, 2012
- “Short and snappy, yet comprehensive too -- no mean feat!”
— Mike Wallace, February 7, 2012
- “Not to be missed is a panoramic film of New York”
— New York Times, November 13
- "...We were also absolutely blown away by the film which manages to convey more about NewYork and its history than one could imagine ever being crammed into 18 minutes."
— Carol Leimas, New York, NY
- "a fast-paced, state-of-the-art film...on the history of New York City."
— Wall Street Journal, November 22, 2011
- “what a pleasant shock… the film closed playing "NewYork" by Jay Z & Alicia Keys.”
— Yelp, November 14
- "wonderful and moving."
— Gotham-Lover, TripAdvisor.com, 12/22/11
- "NYC film is a visual explosion."
— Shari Cohen via Twitter, 1/30/12
- "Just go watch the 18 minute video about New York. It makes me so darn proud to be part of this hunk of rock!"
— Nate Kimball via Facebook 11/9/11
- 'New York Story', [whisks] through New York history with lighting effects, constantly moving screens and a projection of almost IMAX-like proportions.
— The Bowery Boys Blog, 11/15/11
- “Great intro movie - don't miss it.”
— TripAdvisor, December 2011
Support the New-York Historical Society
Help us present groundbreaking exhibitions and develop educational programs about our nation's history for more than 200,000 schoolchildren annually.